The reasons I love Matt
by: his loving wife
1. He will eat anything I make...even when I ruin perfectly good steaks by topping them with bleu cheese. (which looked really good on the food network.)
2. He is the one person I could send the following text message & he'd actually be happy to get it; "Easton pooped in the toilet all by himself!!"
3. He didn't get upset when I let Easton fall asleep in our bed & he then peed on his side of the bed cuz I forgot to put a diaper on him. (oops!!)
4. We can laugh (usually) about our financial woes...after all we did get to meet "The Woz".
5. He makes yummy turkey burgers, from stratch.
6. He knows (almost) all the words to the Yo Gabba Gabba songs, which makes Easton VERY happy. Go Go Go Go Daddy!
7. He watches the Real Housewives of Orange County with me. As Vicki would say, "WOOOO-HOOOOO!" Although, I think Tamra is our favorite.
8. He sets aside time to spend with Easton, just the two of them, to do boy stuff. How cute is it that when we drive past any Home Depot Easton says, "There's Home Depot...that's where I go talk to Daddy!"
9. He laughs at all my knee-slapping jokes...even though sometimes he tries to act like it's not all that funny, he's bad liar & it shows!! I'm funny...you know it!
10. There's a million and one more reasons why I love you (some of which I rather not share with the world, ya know, just in case our moms are reading this!! haha! There I go being funny again!) But seriously I do love & appreciate you in an immeasurable amount. I admire you & all your hardwork & sacrifice it's taking to finish school. And even when I don't say it, remember, I'm always your biggest fan. xoxo..Lw
by: his loving wife
1. He will eat anything I make...even when I ruin perfectly good steaks by topping them with bleu cheese. (which looked really good on the food network.)
2. He is the one person I could send the following text message & he'd actually be happy to get it; "Easton pooped in the toilet all by himself!!"
3. He didn't get upset when I let Easton fall asleep in our bed & he then peed on his side of the bed cuz I forgot to put a diaper on him. (oops!!)
4. We can laugh (usually) about our financial woes...after all we did get to meet "The Woz".
5. He makes yummy turkey burgers, from stratch.
6. He knows (almost) all the words to the Yo Gabba Gabba songs, which makes Easton VERY happy. Go Go Go Go Daddy!
7. He watches the Real Housewives of Orange County with me. As Vicki would say, "WOOOO-HOOOOO!" Although, I think Tamra is our favorite.
8. He sets aside time to spend with Easton, just the two of them, to do boy stuff. How cute is it that when we drive past any Home Depot Easton says, "There's Home Depot...that's where I go talk to Daddy!"
9. He laughs at all my knee-slapping jokes...even though sometimes he tries to act like it's not all that funny, he's bad liar & it shows!! I'm funny...you know it!
10. There's a million and one more reasons why I love you (some of which I rather not share with the world, ya know, just in case our moms are reading this!! haha! There I go being funny again!) But seriously I do love & appreciate you in an immeasurable amount. I admire you & all your hardwork & sacrifice it's taking to finish school. And even when I don't say it, remember, I'm always your biggest fan. xoxo..Lw



That was lovely Linds. On the other hand, my husband was gonna get something along the lines of what you did, but he just made me extremely mad! So no nice note for him until an apology!
ReplyDeleteAwww.. that was great! Way to go to your awesome opposum! I'm inspired to do the same thing on my blog!
ReplyDelete