




I couldn't find the cord to my camera to download my pics, so these next couple blogs are a little behind but better late than never right....
Easton is officially 3! I can't even believe it! He keeps reminding me, "Mama, I'm a big kid now!" 3 has been a big deal in the Wagoner home. For me, I started thinking, "Holy cow! He's not a baby anymore (at least not by age)! Kindergarten is only 2 years away! Is that possible? (I've never been good at math.)" However, the bigger deal to Easton was, "Is it my turn yet?...My party's coming!...I'm gonna be 3!" He's been in birthday mode since his cousin Max's birthday party in December!! Needless to say, Matt & I really were feeling the pressure to make 3 great!
On his actual birthday we started the day with a gourmet breakfast at Denny's, where they sang him Happy Birthday...he's was both equally excited & embarassed, it was really cute, his little cheeks turned bright red! We then headed to "Barn's Berry" or Knott's Berry Farm for those of you who don't speak Easton. He talked the whole ride there about seeing Snoopy, Charlie Brown & the dirty one (Pigpen)...Luckily when we got there Snoopy & friends were waiting for us! Suddenly our chatty & friendly 3 year-old was not so eager to get too close to "Noopy." He was transfixed from a distance (as we knew he would be.) So, we headed over to the rides...every ride in Camp Snoopy...at least 3 times...not counting the 5 times on the little roller coaster (I was close to tears cuz I was laughing so hard at his screams of delight...Matt couldn't go on this ride, he was too big!...too tall, I mean...not too fat!) Next was the log ride. I never really noticed how dark that ride is until the three of us squeezed into a log and Easton nestled so tight into me that he probably woulda crawled into my shirt had I let him...he didn't cry, he said only once at barely a whisper, "I'm scared." Too late now, here comes the big drop! Naturally he loved it after it was over. It was a fun, fun, fun day! The 2 1/2 hour car ride home...not so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment