While I was at work one day Matt took Easton to buy his first golf club, a putter. Golf is an easy concept for 3 year olds...you hit the ball, it goes in the hole (at least it's supposed to!) and you get "super, berry, really, berry, super" excited (or mad!). As soon as I got home we rushed over to the nearest golf course. He loved the putting green, the driving range and the "free" balls (especially a blue one & yellow one which he wouldn't let Matt touch). Matt was eager to teach, Easton was more eager to do it by himself..."I do it!!!!" Both my boys had a great day! We had to peel him off the putting green by bribing him with ice cream. (Matt, not Easton!! LOL, I crack me up!! Is this mic on?!)
15 years ago



Adorable...I love, love, love the first pic :)
ReplyDelete