On my birthday Matt had work and school and wouldn't be home til late, so my mom and I decided to take Easton to Disneyland. He is going through a Mickey Mouse/Toy Story phase at the moment and I thought now would be the perfect time to go. We had a blast! It was not crowded one bit. We literally walked on to every ride. Easton even rode Big Thunder Mountain!
Easton Met Woody!! Easton is PETRIFIED of these sorts of people in costumes (can you really blame him? I am 5' 8" and look how much taller Woody is than me! HUGE!). He generally admires them from a safe distance away. Any closer and he absolutely loses it! BUT...being that he is quite obessesed with all things Toy Story I knew this would be worth the potential meltdown.
As you can see he did great...
he later even talked to Woody and gave him a hi-five!
"Daddy! He was this BIG!!"
Shooting Aliens with Mee-Maw...Bonding at it's best!!
He later said this was his favorite ride.
Disneyland has the CUTEST pumpkins!
Posing with Jack Pumpkinhead.
Shooting Aliens with Mee-Maw...Bonding at it's best!!He later said this was his favorite ride.
Disneyland has the CUTEST pumpkins!
Posing with Jack Pumpkinhead.











How fun!! Happy Bday you old fart.
ReplyDelete