Easton had been begging to sleep in a tent in the backyard. So being the super cool parents that we are we got him a tent for his birthday and did just that. Wait, wait, wait...Ok that's kind of an overstatement. You see I'm pregnant, super pregnant, so I didn't camp out. I need a comfy bed and a bathroom nearby :) So really the super cool award goes to Matt. We had chicken nuggets for dinner (the birthday boy's request) and ate in the tent. Then I left the boys and went to frost all the cupcakes for the lil' man's party the next day. I could hear them giggling waaaay past bedtime but that's what camp outs with your Daddy are all about, right?! Surprisingly, they made it through the entire (chilly) night outside...Four-year-olds are pretty brave that way :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment