Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today...Ugh...

So I know I'm like waaaaay behind on updating this here bliggity blog but I'm sorta tied up with these two babes and I'm just pooped out by the time I actually CAN blog. However I wanted to get this quick blog squeezed in....
Today was one of those days. You new mamas probably haven't experienced one of "those" days yet and all you experienced mamas know EXACTLY what kind of day I'm talking about. It was the kind of day that was rough from 5:00 am on...The kind of day where everything goes wrong (i.e. Baby won't let you put her down, East operating on his own set of rules, Spilling your DESPERATELY needed Diet Dr. Pepper, Husband gone at an Angels game) , the kind of day where your patience is tested BEYOND the max, the kind of day where you don't know if you should laugh or cry at the madness that is your day, the kind of day where you feel like the worst mom in the world. But then you get home and let your kids get in bed with you and your son whispers, "I like snuggling with you." And you're reminded just how sweet your life really is...imperfections and all.

1 comment:

  1. I had one of those nights last night.... Eden wouldn't sleep and I had to get up for work today. She woke up at 6:30 this morning and was all smiles... how can you be upset about that?!? I'm exhausted, but in love with being a Mom.

    ReplyDelete