Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sax-a-NO!!!!!!!!

Let me first preface this blog entry by telling you that I will most definitely be in the doghouse for posting these pictures...BUT I just could NOT resist! (Sorry Matt!)
Once upon a time Matt was a saxaphone player (luckily he stopped before we started dating!) In the 12 years we've been together he has kept said saxaphone....I've only seen him play it twice... Once when we were first dating (I called him Lisa Simpson) and once the other night for Easton. Easton is far more impressed than I. As soon as I saw he was dusting off his sax I RAN for the video camera...which he's probably since erased :( It was super duper funny. Of course I'm sure in his day he was an excellent saxaphone player...he's good at everything he does. (Hopefully that saves me!)
Better watch your back Kenny G!

Easton playing the "trumpet!"

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....love the Kenny G, comment...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lisa simpson comment. i cant believe matt has this hidden talent & has been holding out on us. i thought my wedding was perfect, but you know what it was missing?? yeah that's right...a saxaphone player! and to think, we had one there the whole time!

    ReplyDelete