i love that tan line!...is he sitting in timeout? his head is hung down like he's in trouble, & i KNOW that Easton is perfect, so that can't be right! xoxo
Other things may change...but we start and end with family.
Life itself is a most wonderful fairytale.
You are the poem I dreamed of writing, the masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining star I reached for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. You are my child. Now with all things I am blessed.
Do you know how much you are loved? All the way around the world forever and a day.
Know, oh beloved, that you were not created in jest or at random, but marvelously made.
You have given me a gift such as I never even dreamt of finding in this life.
Followers
Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of LOVE! -Maureen Hawkins
You never realize how much you can love someone until you are their mother...
"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star."-Friedrich Nietsche
LOL...cute pic! Your BLOG looks great...LOVE the new design!
ReplyDeletei love that tan line!...is he sitting in timeout? his head is hung down like he's in trouble, & i KNOW that Easton is perfect, so that can't be right! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBrennen has that bathing suit! very funny.
ReplyDelete