Okay, Okay, Okay...I realize these blog entries are not given with as much commentary as I would normally prefer but geez, oh pete! I still have 3 months of pics to post!!!
Anyhoo...Here's some more swimming pics...These are a few to sum up our time spent at the Goebel's community pool this summer. We spent ALOT of time there...Especially while we were both prego, "Rockin' it Big Belly Style!!" in our bikinis :) This is the pool where some kids slapped Jamie's belly and asked if there was a baby in there...they were nicknamed "the belly slappers." This is the pool where we saw just how lazy some parents can be...We bring snacks for OUR kids, we play with OUR kids, we don't read books while our kids are swimming while other peoples husbands are giving YOUR kid a ride on their back in the pool....poor Matt....what's he supposed to say to the little girl who wants a ride on his back after all the kids in our group got one?? Jamie & I wanted to grab her Mom's book from her hands and smack her upside the head with it!! I guess thats just what one should expect at a community pool. I'll now get off my soapbox...
Easton



No comments:
Post a Comment