
Nothing says, "Christmas Day" like rocking out to Metallica! And yet that's exactly what happened. My brother & Valerie treated everyone to "Rock Band." I've heard on several occasions from Val how addicting it was yet I didn't quite believe her...not cuz I think she would lie, but because I know how competitive my brother is & figured he roped her into it. After all it's a video game!! However I witnessed it's true hypnotic powers over my family firsthand! Even my dad, who is not much of a "gamer" got in on the action...both luckily & unluckily he's not the best singer, which made it equally hilarious & irritating!! Lacy, on the other hand is a much better singer (not really a compliment based on how bad my dad is!) My husband probably said three words to me the entire night because he was "in the zone" strumming on his "gee-tar." Valerie could give lessons to all those grungy drummers...you can rock out & still look cute! Easton, never one to be left out, got into it after watching his grandpa, aunites & uncle rock out...Which brings me to my brother...He's funnier than all the others combined!! He was rocking out (& sweating it out) like his life depened on it. We all know what a "good, deep voice" he has!! (Hahahahahahaha!) I'm so fortunate to be apart of such a "musical" family. After Ryan & Val packed up the band, my dad asked, "What time does Toys-R-Us open tomorrow??" I don't think he's bought it (yet) but my husband did..."Guitar Hero: World Tour." Which he made me try.....So, now I have a confession...I'm totally hooked too!! Rock On!! Lw
P.S. La Bamba is next to impossible to play!!



No comments:
Post a Comment