Monday, January 5, 2009

Shrek Eye-Creaaam


This could quite possibly be my favorite pictures of Easton (At least in the top 5 for sure). It was taken this past summer right before his "Happy 2" when we were giving ourselves an Extreme Home Makeover. He was thoroughly enjoying his "Shrek Eye-Creaaam." Not sure if that's the correct spelling of his prounciation...think of Forrest Gump...he kinda has a slow southern drawl from time to time! I love his little language & I'm always a little sad each time he starts talking more like a big kid...Remember when he used to refer to himself only as "Easty" or when he called lotion "So-peen" -SOOOOOO FUNNY!...I think we all made him repeat that one no less than 10,000 times!! Even funnier was that he looked at us like we were the ones saying it wrong!! It so fun watching him grow & learn each day but also sad to see how fast it's happening! Oh dang! Now I'm crying.....errrrr, stupid blogs! xo, Lw

No comments:

Post a Comment