
We were visiting Baumie (my grandma & Easton's great-grandma) the other day and she pulled out our old Fisher Price "Little People." Remember those from back in the good ol' days!!?? We had the western saloon, the house, the parking garage, etc...They don't even make them anymore!! As a side note my sister claims these are hers but seeing as how I was born a whole FIVE years before her I don't think that's possible!! :)
Anyhoo...Easton instantly staked his claim on these toys!! Seriously, when he attaches himself to something that's it! He turns into a hard-core hoarder! There is no negotiating! So, luckily Baumie (being the ever-so-sweet-give-you-the-shirt-off-her-back kinda gal that she is) let Easton take the "people" home. He calls them "puppets" because they have the perfect child-size finger hole underneath them...I never really paid that much attention to it before but he's absolutely right! It's so fun seeing the world through his eyes!! He was soooooooooooooo excited playing with his "guys", he lined them up (his FAVORITE thing to do!!) and begged (I kid you not!!) me to take a picture of them!



Ahhhh, classic Easton...We love you, Bud!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny!!! Glad he likes those "classic" toys...LOL Man, we are getting OLD!!!
ReplyDelete