Easton fell asleep in the car and as I was getting him out (trying so hard not to wake him) he says, half whimpering, "I need to get money for Disneyland!"
Other things may change...but we start and end with family.
Life itself is a most wonderful fairytale.
You are the poem I dreamed of writing, the masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining star I reached for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. You are my child. Now with all things I am blessed.
Do you know how much you are loved? All the way around the world forever and a day.
Know, oh beloved, that you were not created in jest or at random, but marvelously made.
You have given me a gift such as I never even dreamt of finding in this life.
Followers
Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of LOVE! -Maureen Hawkins
You never realize how much you can love someone until you are their mother...
"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star."-Friedrich Nietsche
No comments:
Post a Comment