Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Keep it Up!

After a loooooonnnngggg five day weekend, Matt finished his first 6 units as a graduate student. Yes, you heard me right...6 units completed in FIVE days. That meant class, papers and presentations 24/7. Yes, that also means that we have not seen him since Friday morning. I guess this is preparing all of us for the craziness ahead in the next few years! I have no doubt he will be uber successful. To say that he worked hard to get in to UCI would be the understatement of the century!!! I am so happy for him and thankful that he is on his way home...
our house is a lot happier when he's in it!

"Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain
my potential until it cries for mercy."
- Og Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment