Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dilemma....

We are in quite the pickle at the Wagoner house these days...
Easton can't decide what to be for Halloween and
I can't decide if I should let him choose solely on his own or
if I should "nudge" him in the direction of what I want...
Such is the struggle with parenthood I suppose.
Regardless, he has to be something!!
These are the front runners thus far...
Buzz Lightyear ($50 at the Disney store...REALLY!?!?! Why didn't mom ever teach me to sew!)
Woody (If this is the winner he wants me to be Jessie or Bullseye...google it if you're not familiar, get a good laugh but the answer is NO!)
Pirate (He was a pirate for his 1st Halloween, no repeats!)
Ladybug (The first word is "Lady" need I really say more?)
Bob the Builder (We have a just say, "No" policy to overalls in our house!)
A Nice Monster (This is the one I'm hoping for! It's really cute.)
Winnie the Pooh (Not even made in his size, luckily!)
Dinosaur (Again, not made in his size, unluckily!)
Wall-E (I don't even consider this a costume...it's basically an apron.)
Looks like you'll just have to wait til Halloween to hear the outcome.
No matter what the little man decides,
he will most certainly be one of the cutest
trick-or-treaters on the block...so get that candy ready.


4 comments:

  1. what a dilemma! We can't decide what brennen should be either. Can't pass down Olivia's with her being a girl and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh im so excited halloween is almost here!! I found 2 more costume ideas for eastie. 1: The Hulk..between the cuttoff shorts, the green muscley chest, n the awesome hair-do...its just hillarious! and 2. A WHEATIES box of cereal. its a ginormous box of wheaties that goes all around him & then there is a head cut out where his face goes on top of an olympic champion body..A+ for being unique (i know ive never seen a box of wheaties trick or treating around town)! But anything you pick for him, he'll look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No overalls especially with one strap down! Your hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever he is, I'm sure it will be just darling!!! Post lots of pics, okay?

    ReplyDelete